Your IT department has developed in Dynamics NAV or Navision itself? Do you like to take the chance to develop yourself instead of handing over all work to your Microsoft partner?
Our customers should be able to decide for themselves how much work they want to hand over to us and how much they want to do themselves. In this workshop we therefore pass on our knowledge to you. We will introduce you theoretically as well as practically to the development in Dynamics 365 Business Central with components such as DevOps, Azure, AL, Docker and Pipelines.
- companies that want to upgrade to Dynamics 365 Business Central in the near future or
- companies that are already using Dynamics 365 Business Central
In order to prepare for our workshop in the best possible way, we need your personal business case in advance, which we should prepare. Send us your use case, and we will evaluate to be able to perform it as part of the offer. Our experts will be happy to assist you with the selection and evaluation.
Part 1: Theoretical introduction to development (information)
- What is behind tools like DevOps, Azure, AL, Docker and pipelines?
- How do the programming languages C/AL (Dynamics NAV) and AL (Dynamics 365 Business Central) differ?
Part 2: Practical introduction to development (workshop)
- joint consideration of a use case
- compilation of further training materials (optional)
- How does development in Dynamics NAV/Navision differ from development in Dynamics 365 Business Central?
- How do C/AL and AL differ?
- What is important to keep in mind? What is new?
- Which tools are new?
- no limitation to theoretical introduction, but practical, joint development
- individualization of the workshop to your use case
according to agreement