With Microsoft Visio Online you can quickly create professional-looking diagrams of any kind in the familiar Office interface. You use the stored shapes and templates to present your data in an appealing way. With Microsoft Visio Online you can create organizational charts, map IT networks, create flowcharts, document business processes and much more.
And with Microsoft Visio Online, you can collaborate with your colleagues on a diagram and achieve the best results with the bundled knowledge.
You can also display real-time data in vivid visualizations. You can link shapes and diagrams with popular source files such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server or Microsoft SharePoint lists. If the underlying data changes, the shape format changes automatically so you’re always up to date.
Overview of Microsoft Visio Online features:
- design diagrams of any kind
- numerous design templates
- 2 GB of free Microsoft OneDrive memory
- always up-to-date desktop application
- collaborate with colleagues through commenting and Microsoft Skype integration
- access via browser or iPad® app
- integration of live data diagrams into a Microsoft Power BI dashboard