Does it cost you a lot of time to create well-structured diagrams? Is it difficult to collaborate with your colleagues because you have to send the files back and forth all the time? We have the solution for your medium-sized company: Microsoft Visio.
With Microsoft Visio, you can create professional diagrams of any kind in the familiar Office interface in no time at all. These diagrams are very convincing in crucial meetings and even yield unexpected insights. It’s easy to use: Use stored templates to attractively present your data from common source files such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, or Microsoft SharePoint lists. You can also create organizational charts, map IT networks, develop flowcharts and document business processes. The possibilities are almost endless. Best of all, you can do it all not only on your own, but also with your colleagues in real time. If the underlying data changes, the format automatically changes as well, so you’re always up to date.
In the Microsoft product world, you always have the advantage that the products are excellently net workable and work together. For example, Microsoft Visio works with other products in the following ways:
- Microsoft Excel: transforming process diagrams from Excel into Visio diagrams with the Data Visualizer
- Microsoft Power Automate: exporting Visio diagrams to Power Automate to automatically run business workflows
- Microsoft Power BI: embedding diagrams with Visio Visual in Power BI dashboards
- Microsoft PowerPoint: decomposition of complex diagrams with PowerPoint slide extracts into individual parts
- Microsoft Teams: design, retrieve, and edit Visio diagrams in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Word: add Visio process diagrams including their metadata in Word
- 2 GB OneDrive storage
- attractive design of diagrams based on templates (e.g. block diagrams, flowcharts, time scales or technical diagrams)
- easy and secure diagram sharing
- quick creation of diagrams from templates
- linking to numerous other Microsoft products
To use the product you need an Office 365 or Microsoft 365 account. Please specify your Office 365 or Microsoft 365 domain when ordering, if you are already an Office 365 or Microsoft 365 user. If you are not already an Office 365 user, please create a free account with Microsoft or contact us.