Microsoft Visio is suitable for your medium-sized company if it costs you a lot of time to create clear diagrams that you should actually use much more urgently for value-adding tasks and you also waste a lot of time sending diagrams back and forth with your colleagues.
With Microsoft Visio, you can quickly design professional diagrams of any kind in the familiar Office interface that are highly persuasive in crucial meetings and even yield unexpected insights. Use stored templates to attractively present your data from common source files such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, or Microsoft SharePoint lists. Also create organizational charts, map IT networks, develop flowcharts, document business processes and much more. You can do this not only on your own, but with your colleagues in real time. If the underlying data changes, the format automatically changes as well, so you are always up to date.
In the Microsoft product world, you always have the advantage that the products are excellently net workable and work together. For example, Microsoft Visio works with products in the following ways:
- Microsoft Excel: transforming process diagrams from Excel into Visio diagrams with the Data Visualizer
- Microsoft Power Automate: exporting Visio diagrams to Power Automate to automatically run business workflows
- Microsoft Power BI: embedding diagrams with Visio Visual in Power BI dashboards
- Microsoft PowerPoint: decomposition of complex diagrams with PowerPoint slide extracts into individual parts
- Microsoft Teams: design, retrieve, and edit Visio diagrams in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Word: add Visio process diagrams including their metadata in Word
- 2 GB OneDrive storage
- attractive design of diagrams based on templates (e.g. block diagrams, flowcharts, time scales or technical diagrams)
- easy and secure diagram sharing
- quick creation of diagrams from templates
- linking to numerous other Microsoft products
To use the product you need an Office 365 or Microsoft 365 account. Please specify your Office 365 or Microsoft 365 domain when ordering, if you are already an Office 365 or Microsoft 365 user. If you are not already an Office 365 user, please create a free account with Microsoft or contact us.