Microsoft SharePoint is suitable for you if you want to transparently map the flow of information in your medium-sized company between employees, project groups or departments. For example, if you are tired of having to search through a pile of emails to retrieve an important notification, have difficulty collaborating digitally, or don’t have a central location for important resources. This results in inefficient work processes due to duplication of numerous activities.
With Microsoft SharePoint, you can create dynamic and productive team websites that facilitate collaboration across your organization. Easily customize the websites to suit your teams and their needs. Creating the pages is easy even without technical expertise. The mobile and intelligent intranet is designed to inform and engage your employees, strengthening a sense of belonging. They access portals with resources and applications together and every employee stays up to date thanks to personalized news. Access is possible from all mobile devices.
Microsoft SharePoint Online Tariff 1 includes the following features:
- 1 TB OneDrive storage per user
- connecting teams via team websites with content, expertise, and processes
- file sharing inside and outside the company
- inform and engage employees using intranets and portals
- manage and organize content in libraries and lists
- manage files between Microsoft OneDrive and Microsoft SharePoint
- navigate team websites and intranets – even on the go with SharePoint apps or OneDrive apps for Android™, iOS, and Windows
- real-time document creation in familiar Microsoft Office applications
- offline synchronization, viewing, and editing of local files and folders
- search contacts and content
Microsoft SharePoint Online Tariff 2 includes the following features in addition to the functionality of Tariff 1:
- archiving content before deleting or editing it (in-situ storage).
- browsing of content in electronic format
- detection, monitoring, and protection of confidential information (advanced features)
- search for corporate resources across the Microsoft Office 365 environment (advanced features)
- unlimited personal cloud storage
Microsoft SharePoint is included in Microsoft 365 or Office 365.
To use the product, you need an Office 365 or Microsoft 365 account. If you are already an Office 365 or Microsoft 365 user, please specify your Office 365 or Microsoft 365 domain when ordering. If you are not yet using Office 365 or Microsoft 365, please create a free Microsoft account or contact us.