With Microsoft SharePoint, you can create dynamic and productive team websites that facilitate collaboration across the enterprise. Easily customize websites to fit your teams and their needs. The creation of the pages is also possible without technical expertise.
The mobile and intelligent intranet serves to inform and integrate your employees in order to strengthen the feeling of togetherness. You share access to portals with resources and applications and every employee stays up to date thanks to personalized news. Access is possible from all mobile devices.
Microsoft SharePoint Online tariff 1
Microsoft SharePoint Online Tariff 1 includes the following features:
- 1 TB OneDrive storage per user
- navigate team websites and intranets with mobile SharePoint apps or mobile
- OneDrive apps for Android™, iOS, and Windows.
- share files securely, inside and outside the organization
- move and manage files between Microsoft OneDrive and Microsoft SharePoint
- collaborate to create documents in real-time in familiar Microsoft Office applications
- organize and manage content in libraries and lists of metadata, records, and retention policies.
- find contacts and content quickly
- synchronize local files or folders and view and edit them offline on Macs or PCs
- inform and engage employees through intranets and portals
- connect teams with content, know-how and processes via team websites
Microsoft SharePoint Online Tariff 2
Microsoft SharePoint Online Tariff 2 includes the following features in addition to the functionality of Tariff 1:
- advanced DLP capabilities to detect, monitor, and protect sensitive information
- advanced enterprise resource search capabilities across the Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office 365 environment
- in-situ storage to archive content prior to deletion or editing
- search content in electronic format
- unlimited personal cloud storage