The app modular system Microsoft PowerApps allows you to display data from different sources in a vivid way. Create individual apps according to your needs and all this without programming knowledge. Within a few clicks you can build an app by selecting a template from the various templates and layouts or by starting without a template. Then fill the app with your data. Microsoft products such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Microsoft Dynamics NAV), etc., as well as third-party products such as Salesforce or Dropbox can serve as data sources. Furthermore, it is possible to create user-defined connections with other sources.
Microsoft PowerApps contains the following functions:
- create and run canvas apps based on Common Data Service for Apps
- create automated workflows with Microsoft Flow
- enhance Microsoft Office 365 features
- Canvas apps that connect to multiple data sources, create and run with premium connectors
- use server-side validation logic and business rules for canvas apps based on Common Data Service for Apps.
For example, you can create an app for processing service requests, managing vacation requests or cost calculations.
By creating and using the applications, you digitize your outdated manual processes so that you and your employees can work more efficiently and productively. The apps can be used on all end devices. So you always remain flexible and can access all data while on the move.