The Microsoft Power Apps modular app system allows you to display data from various sources in a clear and concise manner. Create individual apps according to your needs and the whole thing without programming knowledge. Within a few clicks you can build an app by selecting a template from the wide range of templates and layouts or by starting it without a template. Then fill the app with your data. Microsoft products such as Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Microsoft Dynamics NAV) etc. can serve as data source, but also third-party products such as Salesforce or Dropbox. Furthermore, it is possible to create user-defined connections with other sources.
Microsoft Power Apps includes the following features:
- Create and run canvas apps based on Common Data Service for Apps
- Create and run automated workflows with Microsoft Power Automate
- Extend the functionality of Microsoft Office 365
- Canvas apps that connect to multiple data sources, create and run with premium connectors
- Use server-side validation logic and business rules for Common Data Service for Apps based canvas apps
For example, create an app for processing service requests, for managing vacation requests or for cost calculations.
By creating and using the apps, you digitize your outdated manual processes so that you and your employees work more efficiently and productively. The apps can be used on all end devices. So you always remain flexible and can access all data even when you are on the road.
To use the product you need an Office 365 account. Please specify your Office 365 domain when ordering, if you are already an Office 365 user. If you are not already an Office 365 user, please create a free account with Microsoft or contact us.