Do you feel overwhelmed with the setup of your new software cloud solution Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? Don’t know which steps are best to tackle and in what order? You don’t implement ERP software every few years, so it’s quite normal that you don’t want to or can’t perform all the steps yourself.
The Dynamics 365 Business Central setup package is suitable for companies that have little experience with the implementation of a new software solution and want to get started quickly and smoothly in their day-to-day business.
Scope of services
Act now so you don’t risk a delay in setup and you don’t forget or underperform any setup steps.
Our experts will take care of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central setup for you. Our setup package includes the following services:
- installation of a basic client based on the SKR 03 chart of accounts
- installation of one document template each for quotation, order confirmation, invoice and credit note in sales and service
- specification of all relevant setup parameters
- extra: Support during setup and data import in the form of a detailed, written Quick Start Guide*
*What is the anaptis Quick Start Guide?
Created by our Dynamics 365 Business Central experts, this document was developed specifically for customers using Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP software for the first time. It consists of the following three parts:
1. client setup guide: With the help of the client setup guide, you will get your system ready to go. From setting up the company data to setting up the chart of accounts and data maintenance, all steps are described individually so that they can be easily followed. This setup is necessary for every company.
2. link collection: You also get a comprehensive collection of useful links. Here you will find further instructions from Microsoft on how to set up the system. See for yourself which ones are important for your company and quickly find the right description for them.
3. user training: The third part is a training for the users of the software. This means that the basic operation as well as tips and tricks for the daily work with the software are described here.
Support: We are there for you
If you have any questions or need further support in setting up or using Dynamics 365 Business Central, our experts are available to you by phone or in writing. Our official service conditions apply, which you can find in our price list.
Note on the product
The setup packages offered here can only be purchased in combination with a subscription to Dynamics 365 Business Central Cloud in the anaptis shop.