Every day your company collects a huge mass of data, from which you have so far made too little? Slowly you realize that you could make better use of this mass of data …
- … for well-founded decisions in your day-to-day business.
- … for meaningful reporting.
- … for personalization.
- … for automating routine tasks.
Power BI is a cloud-based self-service business intelligence application from Microsoft that is used to analyze disparate data sources together. The results can be presented in a variety of display formats. And it’s not just management that benefits. Examples:
- The finance department is well-informed about the financial situation (e.g. sales, profitability, investments).
- The production department is well-informed about production performance and improvement potential.
- The sales department has an overview of its performance and can adapt its actions.
Learn in our, for you customized, Power BI Workshop to finally use the mass of data.
In order to prepare for our workshop in the best possible way, we need your personal use case in advance, which we should prepare. Send us this in advance and we will evaluate whether we can carry it out as part of the offer. Our experts will be happy to assist you with the selection and evaluation.
Part 1: Introduction to the product Microsoft Power BI (Information)
- What is it?
- What can Microsoft Power BI Desktop and Microsoft Power BI Online do?
- Where can I use it meaningfully?
- How do I integrate Power BI with Dynamics 365 Business Central or Dynamics NAV?
Part 2: Looking at your use cases and building a first evaluation (Workshop)
- What opportunities does Microsoft Power BI offer for our daily work?
- Which data sources can be merged with Microsoft Power BI?
- How easy is it to use in everyday business?
- no generalized presentation, but focus on your use case
- joint, practical implementation of an evaluation